Thursday 7 March 2013

Gold & Instagram



Been eyeing up these trousers for weeks!! I need/WANT them so bad! It sucks having no job, someone hire me?



Mum treated me to a lunch out at an Italian Cafe, salmon + tomato Omelette 



New Laura Ashley sheets!

 Home Made smoothie, frozen raspberries + half banana + Greek yogurt
 Once again MaryKate has something I'd like to have in my wardrobe. Some may say cookie monster, but i say warm, soft & AMAZING.

Sex & the City. Carrie, she knows how to do it right.



 Yesterdays outfit, cinema trip. Topshop Gold leggings - size 10
Henry Holland Jumper - size 10

Todays outfit for a rainy day & driving lesson...
Vans tee
Topman Jumper - DIY cropped
Beales Wooly tights

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to show the main parts of last week & I dont post that often so I like to squeeze everything in.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment